All Aspects of Hard Landscaping Undertaken in Bingley and Aire Valley, Including Garden Rockeries, Decking, Flagging/Paving and More...
At Richard Breese Landscapes we offer a wide range of hard landscaping services including dry stone walling, paving, decking and fencing.
We have many years' experience of providing a quality service for hard landscaping, especially to the domestic customer. Our areas of expertise cover the following:
- Paving - paths and patios, new lay or repairs, using natural stone or concrete flags
- Mortar walling - coursed or random stone, blockwork, free-standing or retaining
- Dry stone walling - repairs or new build of free-standing walls, retaining walls, gateways, garden features
- Decking - single or multi-staged, using grooved or anti-slip boards, incorporating steps and balustrades
- Garden features - arbours, raised sleeper beds, plant or fruit tree climber frames, greenhouse bases
- Fencing - timber or concrete post using feather-edge, overlap, paling or trellis panels, or bespoke ‘built-up’ fencing using the same styles
- Rockeries - central garden feature or to strengthen bankings
- Lawns - extensions, renewals, or completely from new
- Gates - timber or metal, all shapes, sizes and styles
- Tree and hedge planting, pruning and cutting
Where we are not qualified to carry out certain works, such as electrical installations, we always sub-contract that aspect of the works to other appropriately certificated professionals.
If you reside in Bingley or Aire Valley and would like to discuss your own ideas or landscaping project in detail, why not get in touch today?